Announcement of Open Position for Sisters
“Professional Female Office Assistant”
This position is available to women only. Sisters, please pick up your application at the office.
Position Description: TEMP TO HIRE
Working full time in the office of the masjid. You will be required to handle the phones, incoming emails, make purchase orders, handle walk-ins from the community with a vast array of issues/concerns, create documents, signs, announcements, coordinate events such as high school tours, handle money securely and give receipts, mail off checks for bills, sort the mail, fax, email, create agendas for meetings, set up meetings and keep the minutes and other general office duties. This position is the direct assistant to the office manager. This position calls for you to be in communication with the office manager and other executive staff. Note, this position will have a temporary position with a starting period of 30 days after which the office manager and executive staff will reevaluate.
- Bilingual Preferred: Any of the following Somali, Arabic, Oromo or other language in addition to English in order to aid the office in communications with members of the Denver area Muslim Community.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Must have the following:
- Phone etiquettes and customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously (without constant supervision)
- Flexibility with hours, full time position (40 hours)
- High School Diploma
- Ability to speak English fluently
For more information, please email
please call Office Manager at