Shurah Members’ Contacts
- Hafedh Ferjani h.fergani@coloradomuslimsociet
y.org 720-849-8764 (Shura Chairperson)
- Mohammed Ashour m.ashor@coloradomuslimsociety.
org 720-366-5150 (Shura Vice Chairperson)
- Amanullah Mommandi, P.E firstname.lastname@example.org 303-217-6803 (Secretary of Shurah)
- Mian Nawaz m.nawaz@coloradomuslimsociety.
- Alam Arain a.arain@coloradomuslimsociety.
- Rabiou Alassani r.alassani@coloradomuslimsocie
- Dahir Harjuma d.harjuma@coloradomuslimsociet
- Emamudin Ghiasi e.ghiasi@coloradomuslimsociety
- Salih Badri s.badri@coloradomuslimsociety.
Article VI: Executive Board
A. The society shall have the following offices in the Executive Board:
- Vice President
- Chairpersons of the following standing committees:
- Public Relations and Publicity
- Maintenance and Planning
- Director of Women”s Affair
- Youth Affairs
B. A special women”s affair committee shall be established by the President.
C. The president may, after informing the Shoorah, establish any ad-hoc committee with special assignments for the advancement of purpose of the society
D. The Executive Board shall serve for a term of two (2) years and their duties shall be defined by the bylaws of the society
E. The president shall be selected by the Shoorah
F. The officers of the executive board shall be selected by the president with the approval of the Shoorah
G. The term of office and method of selection of the imam may vary from the above depending on the availability and circumstances